I think it’s safe to say that we’ve all been in this situation: You’re sitting in traffic. You’re drinking your morning latte. And you’re thinking, “I wonder what sorts of interesting things people are doing with bamboo these days…”
We read your mind. And we made a list. Because, as much as we dig the material, we’re not the only ones selling unique bamboo products. So we bring you:
10 Awesome Products Made From Bamboo
1. This Bamboo iPhone Case hails from a fellow Portland-based company. It’s like the opposite of blinging out your phone, which we think is a very good thing.
2. Take a bite of some Bamboo Pickles. That’s right. Bamboo pickles. Sounds like something you need to try, right? This could very well be the next artichoke.
3. Math is boring and no one uses calculators anymore, but if you did, a Bamboo Calculator would make it pretty cool. Or sort of cool. It’s still math.
4. Buy a Bamboo Toothbrush! It’s a bathroom accent that helps another person get their brush on!
5. Have you ever wanted a Bamboo Keyboard and Mouse? No? Well, now you might.
6. Invest in a Bamboo iPod Amplifier for your next party. It looks cool and it’s one of those green gifts you’ve been hearing about.
7. Bamboo Sunglasses by Panda are stylish and altruistic. They work with TOMA to provide eye exams and eyewear to people in need.
8. The Bamboo Desk Lamp is just a really cool modern office accent. It’s what you would put on your desk if you worked in the Rainforest Cafe.
9. It doesn’t get much more environmentally friendly than a Bamboo Bike. What will they think of next?
10. For some reason this Bamboo Clock seems to be geared toward kids. But why shouldn’t adults want an amazing bamboo clock that is shaped like a hedgehog? It’s probably a typo.